23 Marketing Tips to Succeed in 2023
As we enter an exciting New Year, it’s important to understand the latest SEO and digital marketing tips and trends that will help set your business apart from competitors and boost your business higher in 2023!
With more and more businesses going online and customer attention spans ever decreasing, it’s massively important to stay on top of the latest trends and show that your small business is thinking about its customers whilst looking to the future. With this in mind, here are 23 marketing tips to embrace in 2023:
- Modernise your website’s functionality, and make sure it’s mobile-friendly.
- Use livestreams to build – or capitalise upon – your company’s community.
- Join the thousands of companies that utilise video on their social media.
- Upload product demonstrations to boost engagement with your visitors.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) to help potential customers find you.
- Establish an email newsletter that provides exclusive and regular updates.
- Create a TikTok account for your business – if it doesn’t already have one, and post every day.
- Check for any outdated content on your website and remove or update this wherever appropriate.
- Do whatever you can to commit your business to sustainable practices – and promote these on your website and digital marketing.
- Establish private groups for committed customers to promote loyalty.
- Personalise your correspondence with customers to showcase their value.
- When using videos, keep them short – visitors prefer bite-sized content.
- Look into hiring influencers to promote your products or services to their community.
- Engage with customers in your social media’s comments and messages.
- Put together a blog to boost traffic and pre-emptively answer questions – remember though, consistency is key when it comes to blogs so don’t start one if you can’t commit to a minimum of 1 blog post per week.
- Create ‘customer profiles’ to assess and target their unique requirements.
- Look into experimental marketing, including virtual or augmented reality.
- Invest in native advertising, which also helps you build more connections.
- Attend networking events; this could help you find collaboration partners – these aren’t just offline anymore. You can also interact with others in online chat and webinars – so be sure to check these out.
- Use case studies to showcase a factual example of your service’s benefits.
- Employ eye-catching infographics that clearly convey important statistics.
- Integrate convenient eCommerce options into your social media accounts.
- Historical optimisation brings new traffic to old (but evergreen) content.
To realise all of these tips, and more, it helps to have a dedicated team of local SEO and Digital Marketing Specialists by your side that can manage your company’s approach from start to finish. DigitUX specialises in providing affordable digital marketing help to small Australian businesses, helping them get the traffic and success they deserve. For more on our services, and a free consultation, get in touch with us today.