Date: July, 2015
DigitUX Pty Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to the protection of it.
- Why and when DigitUX collects your information
- How DigitUX uses your information
- Disclosure of your information to third parties
- Choice and control
- Accuracy / Access
Why and when DigitUX collects your information
- Personal information you give us
DigitUX collects the information you give us either online or by email, post, facsimile, face to face or over the phone. DigitUX also collects your payment details from you when you apply for a DigitUX service, such as your credit card number or bank account details.
If you consent to us referring you to a third party service provider, we will provide your contact details to that third party provider to enable them to contact you directly regarding their services.
How DigitUX uses your information
- DigitUX may use your information to measure your experience of our services and products, and to identify and inform you of new product developments and associated services that we believe will interest you. If you do not wish to receive email notices or other communications from DigitUX regarding additional products and services, please email email@example.com and request to opt-out.
- We may use your information in statistical form to analyse your purchasing preferences. This information is not used to track your individual preferences but rather to give us a general picture of the products and services our customers prefer. We might also gather information in statistical form such as the number of visitors who visit the DigitUX website on a daily basis. Again this is not used to track any individual customer's browsing habits.
- We may use your email communications with DigitUX to analyse customer service issues as a way of identifying potential improvements for DigitUX products and services. In addition, we may occasionally monitor telephone conversations with you in order to facilitate staff training and to maintain our high levels of customer service. We will always inform you prior to any telephone conversation which is monitored in this way to obtain your prior approval.
- We may use your IP address to contact your Internet Service Provider to let you know of any problems with payments you have made to us where we believe this is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud and credit card misuse.
- We may use your information in order to contact you for marketing purposes including but not limited to new products, services, promotions, give-aways, renewal reminders, via email, facsimile, telephone, post and SMS. If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications from DigitUX, you may opt-out and stop the delivery of future promotional material from DigitUX by following the special instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our promotional list.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
- Third party service providers:
On occasion, we may supply your personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as the following:
- The distribution of marketing information to you (except where you have chosen to opt out of receiving this information from us);
- The supply of credit related services such as credit worthiness, credit provision and credit rating, or bank related services; or
- The supply of billing and payment services.
Our relationships with such third party service providers are governed by our contracts with them. Those service providers are required to hold your personal information strictly confidential.
Choice and Control
While DigitUX collects certain information to make your DigitUX experience more personalised and to conduct transactions for you, DigitUX wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, DigitUX may contact you about our services or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from DigitUX you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence.
- Cookies and Tracking Devices. You manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing DigitUX by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
If you believe that DigitUX may hold other personal information about you which is inaccurate, or you wish to change or update any of the personal information you have provided, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
The transfer of information across any media may involve a certain degree of risk, and the Internet is no different. However, helping you to keep your information secure is very important to DigitUX. In respect of any payment details you send to us, we reveal only the first six and last three digits of your credit card number on the tax invoice receipt which we send to you for billing purposes. This is to help keep your credit card details secure. You can also use simple precautions to help protect your security, such as protecting against the unauthorised use of your username or password or other authentication id.